The PN 07112, Wrap Around Prefilter, attaches to the
intake of the M67 Mechanical
Air Cleaner. This prefilter assembly holds a two inch thick polyester filter
pad, PN 41106, that is 26’ x 63". Part Number 07112, Wrap Around Prefilter
Assembly, is hinged to allow easy access to the primary filters inside the
M67. The wrap around prefilter assembly will add an
additional 20" to the overall length of the M67.
1. Remove the fitters from the M67.
Be certain that the power to the
M67 has been disconnected.
2. Place the M67
and the wrap around filter assembly on a stable surface for the
3. Line up the seven holes in the wrap around filter
hinge over the seven holes on the side of the M67
opposite the latch.
4. Secure the hinge to the outside surface of the
M67 with the No. 8 screws
and lock nuts provided.
5. Place the primary filters in the M67
and then latch the wrap around filter assembly in place.
6. Tuck the fitter pad into the frame. The white surface
should be facing out.
7. Please note that the M67
must be at least 24" away from the wall to allow the wrap around
filter assembly to swing open to access the primary filters.
8. Please refer to Pg. 7 in the
M67 Owners Manual
for instructions on installing the M67.
9. Routinely inspect the prefilter pad and replace when the surface of
the pad is loaded with contaminant. Excessively dirty pads will reduce the
airflow through the air cleaner.
Do not install the extended prefilter
pad in an environment where sparks or flames could be drawn into the
filter. Although the filter pad, PN 41106, is flame retardant (UL Class
2), the contaminate captured in the pad could be flammable.